Different types of Trials
Days Based Trial – In this type of trial you could select the number of days in which the app feature will be available for trial purpose.
On Installation – You could select this option when you want a feature to be on trial from the moment app is installed in front end users device. You have to enter the no. of days for which you want to keep the feature unlocked.
Post Installation – ??
Usage Based Trial – In this type of trial you could set the access limit on app feature
Max Items Trial – ??
Combo Trials (Using multiple trials simultaneously)
Combo Trials – You could use multiple trials at once. For e.g. in-case you want a feature to be locked after 10 days of installation or accessed 10 times, which ever happen first. For this to happen you’ll need to use both Days based trial & usage Based Trial.
How can I set Trials on App features
Case 1- If you are on manage listing page, then you have two options create trials on features.
a.) All cubes will be shown on Manage listing page & those cubes which are not assigned as features, those will not have trial set on them & an orange triangle icon will be reflected in their row. You could click on the orange triangle to apply feature/trial.
b.) You have to select the cube on which you want to assign feature & apply trials, after that mouse hover on ‘Feature’ icon, a small white pop up will appear, which has three options (Set Feature, Feature Type, Create Combo), to create a trial on any cube you have to click on the 'Set feature’ option.
In above screen its displayed that how you could set a feature & set trials on it. You could set different types of Trials from here.
Using the Pre-built Templates
To use the templates you have to click on 'Create’ card once you come on Mego Pro plugin page. After clicking 'Create’ you’ll be redirected at below shown page,
Select any template by clicking it, a popup will open & the template specifications will be on it.
You could implement the template on existing features or could create new feature also (as shown below). All the features of the app(Selected at header) will be visible on the popup.
Fill the required fields in the template popup & click on the save button.
Using your own shop for payment of locked features
If you only have the Mego Pro plugin to apply trials on your app features but you don’t have Mego Shop or Mego Coin plugins to implement pricing on the features, in that case you could select the option 'Own Shop’ under 'Payment Type’ on the Feature creating page, as soon as you check-mark the option 'Own Shop’ you’ll see a field to enter the deep link url of your shop page.
Implementing Trials on base of locations
You could set Trial on a feature for one location & make the same feature Paid in other location. To do this you have to select the 'Regional’ button on feature creating page.
A popup will open & you could set your preferences on that popup.
By clicking on 'Regional’ the below shown popup will open.
Only the selected countries will be set for choices made on this popup all the countries will go with default setting made on feature creating page.
Managing your features & Trials
When you come in Mego pro plugin you’ll see four card, to go to Manage listing page, you have to click on 'Manage’ card.
After clicking on Manage card, you’ll see the manage listing page.
a.) These are the action icons to perform certain action on features. The icons are elaborated below:
1. Search – When user clicks on Search icon, the input field slides out as shown, so user could enter enter any keyword there & that keyword will be searched in every feature & cube ID.
2. Add – By clicking this icon the user will be redirected on the page shown on screen no. 7
3. Version – By clicking on 'Versions’ icon, user will be redirected on screen no. ??
4. Set – By mouse hovering on this icon, a small white pop up appears, which has three options (Priority, Visibility, Feature Restriction)
5. Export – This export icon will export the data shown on manage page to csv file.
6. Unlock – By clicking on 'Unlock’ icon, a popup will appear on which all features will be listed, user could choose any features ??
7. Feature – By mouse hovering on this icon, a small white pop up appears, which has three options (Set Feature, Feature Type, Create Combo), By clicking on 'Set feature’ user will be redirected to screen no. 7, By clicking on 'Feature Type’ user will be redirected to screen no. ??, By clicking on 'Create Combo’ user will be redirected to screen no. ??
8. Edit - By clicking on this Edit icon, user could edit any record. User have to select a record by check-marking it first.
9. Delete – By clicking on this Delete icon, user could delete any record. User have to select a record by check-marking it first.